About large pores
about large pores
Large pores can sometimes be an unsightly nuisance. Pores tend to be more prominent when they are dilated, infected or clogged with oil, making them appear larger than they really are.
It is not possible to banish large pores completely, but you can definitely make them less noticeable with the right skin care. Introducing the Large Pores Range from b.liv consisting of:
• Shrink and Tighten (large pores reducing serum)
• Shrink and Tighten+ (large pores diminishing night complex)
• CC Pores Away (complexion correcting cc cream)
▸ Best Seller
Shrink and Tighten+ is formulated with 10% L-ascorbic acid, one of the most effective form of vitamin C. It increases collagen synthesis resulting in firmer skin, minimized pores and brighter complexion.
This large pores diminishing night complex is also enriched with two other main ingredients - Witch Hazel extract to reduce excess oil which helps minimize open pores and Vitamin B5 to increase skin hyaluronic acid content and stimulate cell renewal revealing a healthy skin.
▸ Lifestyle Tips
Aside from skin care, lifestyle habits also play a role in pores management. Poor lifestyle habits can lead to enlarged pores. For example, tanning or too much sun exposure can cause skin to dry and appear less supple, making pores appear larger. This can be helped by applying sunscreen, wearing a hat and avoid being out in the sun from 10am to 4pm.
1. What are the main factors that contribute to large pores?
They are genetics and age. Individual that genetically has thick and oily skin tend to have larger pores. As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and may cause our pores to dilate, resulting in larger pores.
2. Can I permanently get rid of large pores?
No. It is not possible to permanently get rid of large pores but with the right skin care, you can make your pores look less visible.
3. What is the difference between ‘shrink and tighten’ and ‘shrink and tighten+’?
shrink and tighten
shrink and tighten+
Day and night
Suitable for all skin types
Not suitable for sensitive skin
Light textured oil
Higher concentration of vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid
▸ Did You Know?
• Exfoliation plays an important part in reducing the appearance of large pores. Without exfoliation, the dead skin cells build up, causing pores to look deeper than they really are.
• Warm skin absorbs ingredients better. Make sure your skin isn’t cold before applying any beauty products. Apply a warm towel if needed.